I should be halfway through my final exams for graduation by now. But this is no ordinary year; won't praise it by calling it extraordinary though, rather a strange one. And just like all the other students across the globe and in my country, I'm stuck. Stuck in a bizarre situation as well as at home.
Let's not go into depths of the situation. Too much publicity for COVID-19 already, it's everywhere. Finally competition for the Kardashians, I suppose. Reduced crime rates, helping to combat climate change (sorry deniers) by lowering pollution, broke the egoistical attitude of humanity towards nature, what more to ask for, eh? Anyways who would want to talk more about that stupid SARS-CoV-2 virus now.
Now stupidity apart, all extroverts out there, I feel ya. My friends and few from my family are quite mad for the fact that they can barely go out nowadays, unless it's very necessary. And they are utilising every opportunity to nag or whine about it. Ask them what they are upto and a thundering reply follows asking me not to mock them. Well in the beginning I had no intention of offending them but sorry to say I've started to enjoy it now. Me?? Neeeh, I'm more of an introvert and situational extrovert (only with people very close to me). I'm spending each day like any other holiday for me. Lying there like a log, eating, sleeping meanwhile my phone gobbles up cellular data as much possible then repeating it all next day, not necessarily in the same order.
In brief procrastinating and wasting each day, everyday. Yet there's something truly enlightening about it; about how at night I realize all the things that should have been done differently throughout the day. Feel guilty then strive to change the next day. Don't know about you but I've lots to do. I've loads of pending work building up into the fourth ongoing week of the lockdown. Let me get some rest to energise now, then I'll definitely start from tomorrow.
Let's not go into depths of the situation. Too much publicity for COVID-19 already, it's everywhere. Finally competition for the Kardashians, I suppose. Reduced crime rates, helping to combat climate change (sorry deniers) by lowering pollution, broke the egoistical attitude of humanity towards nature, what more to ask for, eh? Anyways who would want to talk more about that stupid SARS-CoV-2 virus now.
Now stupidity apart, all extroverts out there, I feel ya. My friends and few from my family are quite mad for the fact that they can barely go out nowadays, unless it's very necessary. And they are utilising every opportunity to nag or whine about it. Ask them what they are upto and a thundering reply follows asking me not to mock them. Well in the beginning I had no intention of offending them but sorry to say I've started to enjoy it now. Me?? Neeeh, I'm more of an introvert and situational extrovert (only with people very close to me). I'm spending each day like any other holiday for me. Lying there like a log, eating, sleeping meanwhile my phone gobbles up cellular data as much possible then repeating it all next day, not necessarily in the same order.
In brief procrastinating and wasting each day, everyday. Yet there's something truly enlightening about it; about how at night I realize all the things that should have been done differently throughout the day. Feel guilty then strive to change the next day. Don't know about you but I've lots to do. I've loads of pending work building up into the fourth ongoing week of the lockdown. Let me get some rest to energise now, then I'll definitely start from tomorrow.

Nicely described
ReplyDeleteThanks, I'm glad you liked it...😊❤️
DeleteNice.
ReplyDeleteYaay thank you...💜
Delete